Thursday, April 20, 2017

PALIN-PALOOZA IN THE WHITE HOUSE -- WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT? I HAVE A GUESS.

I wasn't going to write about Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, and Kid Rock at the White House -- by now I'm bored with all of them -- but there was a lot of talk about the visit, so I think Trump gets to count it as a successful troll. He hasn't gotten any significant legislation passed in the first hundred days, but hey, he has this.

Now, whose idea do you suppose it was? My money's on this guy:



He made a documentary about her. She was reportedly his first pick for president. It must have been his idea.

Either this was planned before Bannon went into the doghouse or it's his way of trying to work himself back into Trump's good graces. I'm guessing he told Trump that the deplorables love Palin and Nugent and that CNN and The New York Times really, really hate them, but would feel compelled to cover them. And Trump went for it.

Of course, when the photos were being taken, Bannon was nowhere to be found, and Palin got her picture taken with Jared. That, I'm guessing, was Trump trolling Bannon. Can't be too nice to him, right? He's not even family.

No comments: