Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

I guess it's Easter today, which I would have known for sure if my parents were alive, but that was a while ago now. For those of you who do observe the occasion, I hope you have a joyful day celebrating with your loved ones.

Of course, to a lot of people Easter means rebirth and renewed hope and all that sort of thing. So I'll leave you all with some photos from yesterday's Tax March in San Francisco. Which does make me a little hopeful--not because I think this will work and Trump and/or Congressional Republicans will have a massive change of heart, but because of the spirit and creativity of it all, and because the movement hasn't burned itself out and people are still gathering to resist. Tax March
Tax March
Tax March
Tax March
David Cay Johnston (That's the great David Cay Johnston, explaining why the tax returns matter.)

Tax March Tax March
Tax March
Tax March
Nancy Pelosi
Tax March
Tax March
Tax March
Tax March

No comments: