Friday, April 27, 2012

POLITICIZE? WE CERTAINLY WOULDN'T!

You know, it would be a lot easier to take seriously the high-and-mighty pronouncements from John McCain about the Obama campaign's bin Laden ad...

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) rebuked President Obama on Friday for using the anniversary of Obama bin Laden's death to score political points, calling it a "shameless end-zone dance."

"Shame on Barack Obama for diminishing the memory of September 11th and the killing of Osama bin Laden by turning it into a cheap political attack ad," McCain said in a statement circulated by the Republican National Committee.


... if McCain's criticism wasn't posted at the site

targetedvictoryemail.com






What's your point, Senator? Principle? Or "targeted victory"?

5 comments:

c u n d gulag said...

Sen. "I'm a former POW, a POW of the Vietnam War. I was a tortured POW, who was the son of an Admiral, and didn't leave my other POW's behind when the Viet Cong offered to let me go, ending my POW-hood.I I stayed a POW with my POW pals until the end of the war:"

"Obama's calling too much attention to himself when running for, say, did I mention I was a POW?
I did?
Where was I?
Oh yeah, Obama did something or other, and we don't want him to win, so we denigrate everything he does.
Say, did I mention I was a...
Ok, ok, don't yell!!!

Ten Bears said...

John McCain? The legacy student who graduated at the bottom of his class at Anapolis? The one who blew up three jet air-craft... on his own damned carrier and before he even got off the deck? Who before rightfuly being shot down and captured dropping bombs on civilians from thrity-thousand feet spent less than twenty-four hours "in-country", less time than I and my squad spent on a single patrol? Who sold out his fellow POWs in exchange for "favors" as the son of a celebrity Admiral? Is that the John McCain you're talking about?

merlallen said...

Sorry, Dude. NVA, not Viet Cong. All the rest of what you dudes said is right on. Also, Crash would have been court-martialed for taking that early realese, that's why the scumbag stayed. Plus he probably had more info on Naval Operations to feed to the enemy. Or more propaganda broadcasts to make. And also the grandson of a pretty good WWII admiral.

merlallen said...

Ten Bears, you forgot the 3 he wrecked in flight school. If his dad had been a BMC he'd of been thrown out after the first one.
He also ran off after he started the Forestfire. Pussy.
I saw the movie more than once. I know that happened, I saw it.

merlallen said...

The bastard flew off on the same helicopter that was carrying the casualties.