Wednesday, December 19, 2007

THE CLINTONITE WHO DOESN'T OWN VERY MUCH OF THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER

So it's come to this -- a National Enquirer story saying the Iowa Democratic front-runner has (or is going to have) a "love child"? Please kill me.

But before (or after) you do so, please read this post of mine (from October) -- if this is a dirty trick by the Clinton campaign against the Edwards campaign (and I'm not saying it isn't), it's highly unlikely that it came about because (as the Politico put it) a "Clintonite ... owns the National Enquirer." As I note in my October post, Roger Altman owns a whopping 2.6% of the National Enquirer.

And now I'm going to crawl in a hole and wait for America to grow up and learn how to elect a president in an adult manner (yeah, I know -- I'll have a long wait).

No comments: