Monday, June 16, 2003

What's issue #1 right now among the right-wingers who congregate at FreeRepublic.com? The road map? Tax cuts for low-income workers? Disappearing WMDs in Iraq? Nope. Issue #1 is:

Hillary's book tour -- should I protest it in a devil suit?

Check out excerpts of the Freepers' debate:

ok...no devil suits at our FReeping, it just makes ourside look silly and foolish. :o)

*****

You are not up to speed on the history of the "Devil Suit" or the fact that its appearance (and its wearer) drives Hillary crazy.

*****

Personally, (I am not kidding either) I went on line looking for a Hillary mask..They run between $19.50 -$ 41.00

Now I want to call and see how much a witch costume costs to rent!

*****

Suit yourself....but when this hits the 5pm news on WGN, Chicago NBC, ABC & CBS....I assure you the only person that will have appeared to be there protesting is you. They will make no mention of me and my daughters or anyone else that the media deems "mainstream" being there. It will all be about the woman in the witch suit.

*****

Heck, if I thought it'd not be lost on them, I'd show up on the 28th in my full Pooh Bear suit with a sign that read "Hillary's book should be put under Children's Fantasy"

*****

I thought the message was to the general population??? I thought we were trying to expose Hitlary for what she really is???? My bad....so all you care about is if SHE gets the message??? The rest of the undecided voting citizens that might see the way the media portrays this, be damned???? Sounds counter-productive to me....Hitlary KNOWS what/who she is....it's the rest of the world I want to expose her to, so therefore, I protest with the rest of the world as my audiance and not some lying loathsome radical left wing commie live in a fantasy world power hungry money grabbing calling her a snake or witch would be too good for her "senator". See my point????

Who are you trying to get your message to??? The voters or "Senator Hitlary"???

*****

...the more I think about my Pooh Bear costume...it might be the perfect costume on so many levels....representing "fantasy/fiction" (where Hitlary's book belongs) and a "big POOH" (which everything she writes is a big pile of!)...of course, the twisted & intelligent line of thinking on that one would DEFINITELY be lost on the majority of the uneducated left. ;o)

*****

Well, we could just sing "ding dong the witch is dead"...but then, that's not true (unfortunately) and well, we might be viewed as REALLY radical extremists forumlating a plot of murder, and I don't want to be put in the same class as the Clintoons. :oP

*****

We could just thow water on her and see what happens, though!

*****

I was in Walmart a bit ago and Hitlary's book was right there staring me in the face (I made sure as childish as it was that I flicked it hard with my finger)...then I turn to the magazine rack and the WITCH is on the front cover of TIME...sign on to MSN today and she's on the front page there!!! She's getting her message out in a BIG way!!! (or at least her ugly face) I did find it funny that on the time cover the headline was something to the effects of "Hillary Clinton tells her story" that's what it is alright.... A STORY..not fact, not history...A STORY!!!!

...Dressing up in the theatrics is great....as long as it's done by people that are NOT overly emotional....


Remember: The law not only permits these people to roam around free, it allows them to vote and own property.

No comments: